MSIT 2013 Online Application Form, Result Dates
MSIT – Master of Science in Information Technology is a postgraduate program which is offered by a consortium of universities in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon University, USA with the support of state govt. of Andhra Pradesh. At present MSIT is offered at few colleges and universities, JNTU-H SIT, Hyderabad & IIIT Hyderabad are the colleges where MSIT is currently offered. From this year MSIT is being offered at JNTU-K, Kakinada.
MSIT 2013 Exam
MSIT 2013 entrance exam will start from 18th April 2013. The candidates can take Entrance Test on any Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday every week from 18th April, 2013 including May 20, 21 & 22, 2013.
MSIT 2013 online Application Form
Candidates can fill the online application form for MSIT 2013 from the official website of MSIT (www.msitprogram.net )
MSIT 2013 Last date for application is 13th May 2013
CLICK HERE to download MSIT 2013 application form
CLICK HERE to apply online MSIT 2013 application
Some Important points to remember before applying MSIT 2013 Application Form
You should have following document before applying for MSIT 2013 online application form
- A demand draft worth Rs 700/- drawn on any scheduled bank in favour of CIHL, payable at Hyderabad.
- All your academic documents including SSC, 12th and above certificates, kindly note SSC or 10th certificate roll number which is required for you going ahead to next page.
- Your scannned / digital passport photograph.
Important Note regarding MSIT 2013 Online application Payment
- Online payments can be done through DD/Credit/Debit cards only.
- Maestro Debit cards are not accepted.
- Credit/Debit cards without expiry dates are also not accepted.
MSIT 2013 Important Dates
|Walk-In Entrance starts on||18th April 2013|
|Walk-In Entrance ends on||22nd May 2013|
|Last date for applying||13th May 2013|
|Entrance Examinations from||23rd May 2013|
|Results of GAT||1st June 2013|
|Stage II counseling starts from||12th June 2013|
|Commencement of Preparatory Course||24th June 2013|
|Commencement of Main Course||19th August 2013|